Wednesday, October 24, 2012

One Proud Grammy

Hello everyone,
                     
         It has been almost 7 months since my last radiation treatment... I do feel very well... All my checkups are coming back okay, but the determining factor is when I get a CAT scan on December 6 that will make sure I have no other issues..... Also went to see my thyroid Dr. and he is very well pleased that my thyroid nodules are actually shrinking.... He was almost positive I was going to need an operation but as of now he said they shrank considerably that nothing would have to be done.....


       This  summer actually flew, but here is one of the best highlights that I will remember for a long time, my granddaughter Gabrielle got to sing the national anthem at the Reading Phillies...  She was so nervous singing in front of all them people but I am so proud of her.  She did wonderful !

                 As far as rug hooking goes I've have  not be doing much but I intend to start up again.    I intend to dust off  my cutter and cranking it up.  .  There are so many projects that I would like to get finished.  So the winter coming.  This is a great time to pick up a hook and get busy.
.  I hope to be blogging more in the future and keep your posted on what I am working on ....

                    HAVE A GREAT DAY !!!


                  


6 comments:

  1. Nettie, It's so good to see a post from you. I haven't been up to Grant Street for ages and I keep wondering how you're doing.
    Gabrielle's National Anthem was wonderful. What a talented little girl!
    I haven't been doin much hooking either. Maybe I'll get back into it.

    So glad your tests are coming back negative. Will keep my fingers crossed for the one in Dec.
    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so good to see a post from you.Thanks for the share.
    clipping path

    ReplyDelete