Friday, November 5, 2010

ROMEO ( the wonder dog ,wonder where he is?)

Romeo came to stay with us a few days ,oh boy he is not giving me or my husband rest since he got here  last night ,my son said he was going to get in trouble ,but of course I said "don't worry he will be fine."....OMG he has so much energy for a three year old . He does have his good points ,he goes outside to do his business,which is a plus in his favor. He is sooooooooo cute so I can't get mad at him.



If only I could tell him stay still like this pic and he would do it .LOL


I do have his jail house if he gets to bad, had to use it last night so we could get some sleep ,gave up that he would just lay down at about 12:15 am


Who needs a vac when you got Romeo


2 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogging Miss Nettie - Oh my Romeo is a cutie (better pics than in the previous post - ughhh you know i don't pose for pics! LOL) So does this make you want to get a new puppy or kitty?

    ReplyDelete