Saturday, January 8, 2011

Oh no not again!

Hello every body, just wanted to keep you posted that the white stuff is still coming down in Pennsylvania it is 11:00 AM and my husband is out cleaning the driveway....  they are predicting 2 to 3 more inches....  He was hoping he would not have to snow blow ,but I guess it was wishful thinking.


                   The poor guy is out there now getting ready for the next snowfall, which is falling.  
 
here is John starting up the driveway which you can see
it has a slight rise to it.... Like I always say if I can get out of the driveway.  I can get anywhere .
and here he is starting back down the driveway

there was more snow out there than I really anticipated.  And now they are predicting at least 2 to 3 inches more OH NO !!!!   Even the poor dogs don't know where to go to .  We did not get time to shovel out their little fenced in area but they are making the best of it.

These are my sisters dogs the the sister that is staying with us for a while
they are really good dogs.  We put up a temporary fence because she was afraid they would see a squirrel or rabbit and chase after it ...  They come from the big city of  Boyertown and do not see many wild creatures, so they are not used to them.

This is Cole sitting waiting for me to let him in.  He is probably thinking, boy, this lady is nuts standing out here taking pictures in the cold
and here is Caramel.  She is sitting very patiently for me to let her in.

And Josie looks like she is thinking.  This lady is crazy making us sit out here and pose for pictures.
And here are all three of them waiting for me to let them into the dining room .

These dogs are very well trained.  Must be because I did not teach them.  I never have luck training dogs.  They trained me!

Well I have to go now.  Got some laundry to do and so forth .  Hope you enjoy my little update.  Hope to be  blogging sooner and keep you posted on my extraordinary life.

1 comment:

  1. The fur kids are cute - shame on you making them wait outside while you snap pics! Could have used that snowblower that last snow we got!

    ReplyDelete